1) Did you know that all cognacs are brandies but not all brandies are cognacs?
2) “It’s not WHAT you do in life, but how you do it”
4) Inxpot just may have the tastiest breakfast sandwich in town (L-Train? Yes please!) and the coziest coffee shop atmosphere, but the less than ideal customer service and HIGH prices drive me away every time I stop in.
5) Musician, Keith Synnestvedt, plays the best cover of “Sundown” since Gordon sang it himself in ’74. See Keith in action for yourself Thursday evenings at the Tenderfoot Lounge and Sunday mornings at Inxpot.
- Album of the Year (MY pick): El Camino, Black Keys vs Album of the Year (THEIR pick): Some Nights, FUN
- Record of the Year (MY pick): Babel, Mumford and Sons vs Record of the Year (THEIR pick): Channel Orange, Frank Ocean
- Song of the Year (MY pick): We Are Young, FUN vs Song of the Year (THEIR pick): Call Me Maybe, Carly Rae Jepson
- Best New Artist: TIE between The Lumineers and FUN