We had a little family rendezvous out in Crested Butte this weekend. It was a big time down south.
- Skiing Rambo…oh wait, Rambo was closed
- Skiing the run parallel to Rambo, more commonly known as “Last Steep“
- Family cliff diving…hem hem mom and I went around cliffs
- the “Gaper Union”…don’t worry all dues have been waived for CGGTTWW readers
- Hanging (and freezing) in downtown CB
- Bar hopping til we found the spot that was JUST right
- Steaks done right and never-ending desserts
- “It’s a little rich for my blood”
- Feeling like a true mountain woman due to driving Monarch Pass during a blizzard that delivered 15″ in one day
Times like these reinforce the fabulousness of my family. Too bad we live far too many miles apart. Tommy Moe, you were missed baby brother. Missed but definitely NOT forgotten.