you are my hero, although Keith
will always be my main man.
2) 2-for-1s at the Keystone Ranch
next week. Book now, they sold out in the spring.
3) Cheers to the freakin’ weekend! Heading to Blue River Bistro
in Breck this afternoon for some 2-for-1 apps and martinis
4) Saturday mornings are meant for snuggling on the deck under a soft, fuzzy blanket with a big mug of tea and some berries; listening to the newly bloomed Aspens
quake with the cool morning breeze.
- Miller Farms offers a CSA Membership that allows buyers to purchase a basket or 1/2 basket ($700 or $400 respectively) for the season (May 31-October 15ish), which allows you to fill your basket with fresh-picked goodies each Friday.
- The pork and jalapeno tamale from the Tamale Man is s.p.i.c.y. with a capital ‘S’. I think my weanie mouth will stick to the pork and cheese tamale from now on.
*Slapshot debuted their Summer 2013 crew this weekend at the NOODs. Great first showing guys! Wish I could’ve been there with ya!